Title: Customer Care Representative, The Switch
Reporting To: EVP, Sales
Location: East Coast USA
It's a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a great team in an exciting part of the media production, transmission and delivery ecosystem. If interested apply here: Careers - The Switch
The Switch provides a global platform for the creation and distribution of live video. The company offers
a scalable broadcast production and transmission platform that puts control exactly where the customer
needs it: in their facilities, at The Switch or both. The Switch connects over 800 of the world’s largest
content producers and distributors to each other and to professional sports and event venues and
provides a unique meet-me point for seamlessly connecting media outlets, streaming platforms and web
services. Learn more about us at: www.theswitch.tv.
• Administrative lead for sales team on Netsuite our CRM database
• Responsible for assisting in the “end to end” sales cycle.
• Interact with customers to help with Occasional Use bookings, circuit contracts and support sales
team to help close contracts
• Update CRM system routinely to track all customer and prospect progress.
• Deliver outstanding customer service & customer care.
• Create & manage positive relationships with current & prospective customers.
• Retain working knowledge of The Switch’s services including our service schedules and Switch
• Routinely update and maintain customer accounts in NetSuite while entering incoming orders or
updating existing orders.
• Identify customer needs and determine the appropriate actions for resolution.
• Promote The Switch’s mission and vision by sharing product knowledge with customers (current
• Provide feedback and support in a variety of areas to internal teams such as: Sales, Product
Management/Development & Marketing.
• Interact directly with our customers as well as the sales team to provide information or updates
to the customer.
• Routinely evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements.
• Assist the Executive Vice President, Sales and the Sales team with related activities.
• Assist in the preparation of proposals and customer contracts.
• Introduce The Switch’s products and services to potential new customers through calls and lead
• Develop key contacts within support organizations to fulfill end-to-end customer service.
• Maintain accurate documentation of customer problems and prompt escalation of trouble to
management, if necessary.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
• Previous sales & customer service/care experience is preferred.
• Proficient with PC systems, Excel, Word and NetSuite.
• Outstanding attention to detail and ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced, ever–
changing and challenging environment.
• Excellent oral and written skills, with the ability to think critically and work independently.
• Strong work ethic & team player mentality.
• Ability to prioritize with excellent time management.
• Available for occasional travel is required.
Schedule and Compensation:
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
• Salary based on experience