Workshop Creative Los Angeles, CA US
Are you looking for an entry into the exciting world of trailer making?
Workshop Creative, a motion picture / broadcast / digital advertising agency, is looking for energetic, detail-oriented and highly-motivated individuals to join our team in the role of POST-PRODUCTION ASSISTANT!
- Managing media (compressing/converting media to proper formats)
- Assisting editors and producers in any project related issues
- Picking up various supplies, delivering drives to and from studios
- Restocking the fridges, pantries, and other office-related supplies
- Answering phones and taking messages
- Going on runs for inter-office mail
- Helping out with random office tasks that may arise.
- Strong interest in entertainment marketing is a must: this is not just a job to gain entry into the industry - we are looking for people who are engaged with what we do, and who want to learn and grow with the company.
- Production/post-production experience, knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop are a plus but not a requirement.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter elaborating on why you'd like to work with us to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!