Join Crown Media Family Networks and become part of a great team of Researchers. We are a collaborative, diverse and inclusive team that takes pride in our work, company and brand.
In partnership with the Manager, Ad Sales Research and Manager, Strategic Insights, the Analyst works collaboratively with the team to deliver audience focused insights based on research vendor data such as Nielsen, ComScore, MRI/Simmons, ListenFirst, SNL Kagan, emarketer etc. This teams supports the driving insights for the Ad Sales and Distribution teams and utilize data to understand the current and future media landscape. The Analyst plays an instrumental role in the day-to-day reporting and problem solving of research projects and providing insights to help guide decisions.
- Provide insights to Ad Sales & Distribution stakeholders that help inform decisions for Crown Media’s linear networks and streaming services in the CTV space (SVOD/AVOD/FAST)
- Maintain Daily, Weekly, and Monthly trackers to provide senior management actionable guidance on the performance of Crown Media’s platforms and its competitors
- Plan and fulfill analyses for ad-hoc requests to help guide actionable revenue generating business decisions
- Utilize research findings via database tools such as but not limited to Tableau/Power BI to help inform Ad Sales/Distribution shifting audience viewing behaviors.
- Help develop and execute pertinent data visualizations (ie Dashboards) for key stakeholders use cases.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and team members to drive our business
- 1+ years of relevant research experience translating large volumes of complex data into accurate, timely, actionable business insights
- Experience in working with database tools and platforms
- Knowledge of Nielsen-based systems and viewing statistics
- Undergraduate degree – Business, Communications, Marketing, Social/Behavioral Sciences, or related field
- Experience within a TV and streaming research team preferred
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills to apply to research planning and execution to address business questions
- Strong attention to detail, particularly when it comes to data quality and reporting
- Prior experience with Nielsen/ComScore/ListenFirst/MRI-Simmons methodologies preferred
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to provide a narrative using data
- Must have strong collaboration skills
- Must have excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office applications)
- Experience with Star Media, Tableau and Google Analytics a plus
- Willingness and ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
Please use this link to apply: Research Analyst (paycomonline.net)